Friday, July 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

I like the questions this week... make me wanna go back to bed :) Enjoy and get LOTS of rest this weekend!

1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is put my teddy bear under my head (best pillow I've found :) and say my prayers .

2. When I can't sleep I wake up and bake... or blog

3. The first thing I do when I wake up is pee and do some yoga stretches .

4. When I'm tired I stop functioning and say random hilarious stuff... or I just sit there and stare like a creeper.

5. My dream bedroom would be super calming with a GiGANtIC bead with TONS of pillows and super soft blankets... you can never have too many pillows! It would also have to have a huge closet with a separate one for shoes!

6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be in Mexico with Jose

7. The longest sleep I've ever had was when I got the flu and they gave me anti-nausea medicine so I slept for two days. I woke up all confused and disoriented, not fun!

8. I sleep on my right side with a pillow between my knees. TMI?

9. When I sleep, I like to wear boy shorts and t-shirt .

10. My bedtime is usually about 1030, depends on the day .

Happy Friday! Have a SPLENDID weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I do that stare like a creeper thing when I'm super tired too :) I just completely zone out. All these sleep posts have made me tired!

    ReplyDelete