Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!


Happy Friday friends! I am on my way to Burbank, California to visit my friend Michael and go to DISNEYLAND!! I haven't been since the fourth grade and I am BEYOND excited! I write this as I am sitting in the San Fransisco airport waiting for my flight to Burbank. Every once in a while I join Lauren's Fill in the Blank Fridays, you guys should too! It's fun, I promise ☺

1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is turn on the tea kettle .

2. Today I wish I was somewhere warm... not sitting in the airport..(although the San Fransisco airport does have delicious clam chowder in warm sourdough bread bowls)

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go to a fancy shmancy restaurant while in California, or go on a whole foods shopping spree when I get home.

4. Tomorrow I will be at DISNEYLAND!! AWHOOHOOOOO!!!

5. Two things that don't go together are peanut butter and sardines, need I say more?

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is fancy cheese, or any cheese, or samples, I LOVE samples!

7. The last time I tried something new was yesterday when I tried Pizza Schmizza's alligator sausage pizza, it was actually pretty good!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Have fun while visiting the happiest place on earth. 'Alligator sausage pizza'? That sounds interesting.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at disneyland! Also, I have to agree that peanut butter & sardines do not go together. I dont even want to imagine that taste, gross.

    Stopping by from Laurens blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Congratulations! I drew your random linky number from WFWM and you won the Reluctant Entertainer book. Please send me your address, so I can have the publisher mail it to you. kristenwelch@mac.com
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete